ON LITE the conditions of Warranty and technical support, are the primary factors, and it is precisely in this context that, in addition to general compliance with the Italian legislation that imposes a one-year warranty, we have decided to extend the period to TWO YEARS.
With ON LITE you will have a single point of contact who will guide you from the choice of the product that best suits your needs, then moving on to the installation and maintenance of the purchased UPS. This service is managed by real professionals in the sector and at extremely competitive costs.
The technical staff is free of charge at our disposal. Users for studies, inspections and research of technical solutions for any need or condition of plant.
ON LITE systematically organizes training courses for technicians and commercial operators at its headquarters or at the Customer's site.
Upon request, the technical assistance will commission the UPS, taking care of the initial start-up and providing instruction to the personnel who are using it. The service also provides for the verification of the entire electrical system as well as the possible uninstallation or relocation of UPS already installed. Commissioning by our technical personnel is recommended for three-phases UPS.
Once the warranty period of the equipment is over, it is advisable to provide for a periodic maintenance contract in order to protect yourself from any inconvenience. The maintenance contracts are divided into different bands according to the requested service, starting from the simple annual check-up to check the functioning of the equipment up to the "GLOBAL Service" formula which, in case of failure, provides the interventions, the replacement of the defective parts and provides for periodic checkups.
In the case of easily transportable UPS, repairs will be carried out at our headquarters unless otherwise communicated.
In the event of malfunctions or failures, where provided with the signing of a specific contract, technical assistance intervenes directly on the site where the equipment is installed.
IN CASE OF PROBLEMS
To request technical support, the user must connect to our site, using his credentials or creating new ones if he is not already registered, and open a "TICKET" and our after-sales department will contact him as soon as possible.
When opening a new ticket, the user must provide the following information:
- The serial number (shown on an adhesive label).
- The UPS model (shown on an adhesive label).
- Invoice or receipt with the relevant purchase date.
- The details of the maintenance contract (if stipulated).
A technician will try to identify the problem immediately and check if it can be remedied remotely.
If it is necessary to send the goods to our Assistance Center, the technician will provide the return authorization number (AMR Authorized Material Return).
Without the AMR number the goods will NOT be accepted.
- Pack the goods in the original packaging; if this is not available, it must be placed in a first rigid box wrapped in special packaging material (eg bubble plastic, polystyrene, etc.), lock the first box in a second box that guarantees a protective cavity of at least 5 cm . between the two boxes. Close with sealing tape.
- Indicate the AMR number on the outside of the package.
- Send the goods freight prepaid to the following address:
ON LITE S.r.l. - Via Primo Stucchi, 78 - 20872 Cornate d'Adda (MB) - Italy
Goods receiving hours:
Monday / Thursday 09:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 to 17:00
Friday 09:00 - 13:00
- The goods will be returned ex works.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE PACKAGES OBTAINED WITHOUT THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE REJECTED.
MODE OF OPERATION FOR PAID REPAIR SERVICE
- Upon receipt of the repair request, ON LITE issues an estimate of the cost of the intervention.
- The cost of issuing an estimate is € 30 + VAT
- In case of confirmation of the repair order by the customer, the costs related to the issuance of the estimate will be reset to zero.
- The time validity of the estimate is indicated on the estimate.
- Repairs at the customer's expense are carried out upon receipt of a written order.
- In case of failure to confirm the order of the repair within 15 days from the date of issuance of the estimate, the unprepared product will be returned to the customer with transportation costs borne by the customer.
- If, during the course of the repair, the costs set forth in the estimate should change due the unforeseeable inconveniences, ON LITE shall have the right to suspend the repair and shall take care to inform the customer; the repair shall continue only after receipt of a new written order from the customer.