€3,843.00 Tax incl.
Electronic voltage and frequency regulator 20A
- Test benches
- Measurement laboratories
- Automatic field
- Automatic tests
Output voltage electronic regulation
Through a dial on the unit front panel, it is possible to set the necessary output voltage: from 0Vac to 270Vac.
This regulation can also be done through a remote control (o-10V).
The settled voltage is simultaneously visualized on a LCD display.
Selectable output frequency
Through a switch on the unit front panel it is possible to select the output frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz.
his regulation can also be done through a remote control.
Different frequencies are available on request.
This technology allows high performances and avoids the under load voltage drop typical of the common electromechanical variac.
- LCD Display with V & A output
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, frequency selector and output voltage regulation dial
- LED on the unit front panel with unit status signals
- DB9 remote input: ON/OFF, 50/60Hz, output voltage regulation
Installation and mainjtenance in absolute simplicity
- modular systems easily integrated in rack cabinets
- 19" 5 Units rack
- each unit is equipped with simple connections on the rear panel
Maximum design flexibility
All our unit can be customixed and adapted to all customers requests:
- different input/output voltages and frequencies
- customized units: cabinets, particular packaging, and so on.
|Maximum power||5,4 kWatt|
|INPUT||Voltage range||230 Vac +/- 15% P+N|
|Frequency range||50/60 Hz|
|OUTPUT||Volatage||0 to 270 Vac Sinewave 1P+N (output neutral referred to ground)|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz +/-0,1% selectable|
|Power crest factor||3:1|
|Voltage variation at fixed load||<1%|
|Voltage variation from 0 to 100% load||<1,5%|
|Electronic protection||5 sec. 125% output current short circuit|
|TECHNOLOGY||High performance||IGBT with output self-transformer|
|SIGNALLINGS||Local||ON/OFF, visual alarms, 50/60Hz setting, output voltage regulation knob|
|Remote||ON/OFF, enable, 50/60Hz setting, output voltage regulation knob|
|Display||LCD Display - output Voltage and output Current|
|ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS||Storage||from -10 °C to +60 °C|
|Operating||from 0 °C to +45 °C|
|Noise level||< 37 db|
|Rack||5U 19" rack depth 450 mm + 60 mm plug cover|
- 1) Produttore:
- ON LITE
Same category products
- No products at this time.